PRIVACY NOTICE & PROTECTION
EWAA Hotels is focused on ensuring the protection of data that you share with us on the web, and clarifying how we gather and process that data. We are loyal to our valued and respectful guests and are dedicated in gaining their trust by adopting high standards for the protection of personal information.
Personal Information that we collect
At Time of Reservation:
- E-mail address
- Street Address
- Telephone or mobile number
- Country and city/town
- Payment card information
- Hotel Stay Duration
- Preference of type of room
- Number of persons in room
- Other related data
Information needed in the future:
- Registering to EPC (EWAA Privileges Club)
By visiting EWAA Website:
Reasons why we collect data
- To enhance our business model.
- To build up and keep up a strong association with our valued guests.
- Acknowledge and React to guests&rsquo queries, complaints and reviews.
- For compliance to rules and regulations
- To comprehend your requirements and preferences in the best way possible.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share personal information with other parties.
- With any third party who may carry out booking or work on our behalf like agents.
- With hotel branch where you will stay to enhance your stay with EWAA Hotels.
- With government authorities for legitimate interests.
Fundamentals for Data Protection
- The data shared with third party will be on confidential basis ensuring that it will be used only for the purpose for which it was shared.
- Implementation of organizational security measures to protect your personal data against unlawful use through contractual terms and agreements.